Note: OpenGL 4.x course has been canceled! More information here.
What you will learn in this course:
- Learn OpenGL version 4.x and then you will be able to create 3D applications for Windows/Linux/MacOS and mobile devices,
- Thanks to this knowledge you will be able to use WebGL technology which is based on OpenGL,
- You will get to know OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL) which will give you the ability to create outstanding effects.
What you will NOT learn in this course:
- You will not learn 3D mathematics. I assume that people who are interested in programming in OpenGL are familiar with vectors, matrices, quaternions, etc.,
- I will not be teaching programming in C/C++/Java/C#. I assume that you can programm in one of the mentioned languages.
If you are still interested in this course, I would like to encourage you to read the articles 🙂